The Case for Christian Theism
In 2011, Dr. William Lane Craig, the founder and president of Reasonable Faith, participated in a series of lectures and debates from London to Birmingham. This documentary contains never-before-seen interviews with attendees and participants who share their perspective on each event while also focusing on the arguments for the existence of God throughout the tour.
The purpose of Reasonable Faith is to provide a reasonable, articulate, yet gracious defense of the Christian faith in the public arena and the Reasonable Faith UK Tour certainly helped to achieve that purpose!
For more information visit https://www.reasonablefaith.org/
To watch the full debates and lectures featured in the documentary follow the links below:
- William Lane Craig vs. Stephen Law
- The Cambridge Union Society debate
- William Lane Craig vs. Peter Millican
- Lecture on Dawkins' Objections to Theistic Arguments
- Lecture on the Resurrection of Jesus at Southampton Guidhall
- Dr. Craig's "Debate that Never Was" against the absent Richard Dawkins
- William Lane Craig vs Peter Atkins
Other talks from the 2011 Reasonable Faith Tour can be found here.