Professor Sir Colin Humphreys provides advice for Christians in academic life - but much of it equally applicable to any work situation.
He also describes how he got involved, as an academic, with trying to date Biblical events, particularly the Resurrection of Jesus.
He concludes with a summary of good advice for any Christian to follow in the workplace:
- Integrate your faith with your work
- Be known as a Christian at work
- Be seen to be a Christian at work, in emails, phone calls, and all you do
- Look out for being surprised by God in all life including at work
- Identify your talents and use them
- Be prepared for hostility for your faith
- Stand up for the truth of the Gospel in Christ
- Remember to be a Barnabas and encourage others
© 2012 Colin Humphreys