From the laws of physics themselves and their physical constants to the astrophysical picture of the development of the universe to the unique astronomical setting of our solar system, particularly the Sun, Earth, Earth’s moon, and Jupiter, we find how exactly each element must be specified “just so” to allow for the existence and well-being of intelligent human life.
The case will be made for just how precise the tuning had to be, and how many different things had to be specified “just so” at the same time. Actual probability estimates show how unlikely it is that the universe has its present form without a great Designer / Creator.
1. Biblical Cosmology
1. ex nihilo beginning
2. continual expansion
3. continual cooling
2. Cosmic Singularity Beginning
1. Genesis 1:1, Genesis 2:3, Genesis 2:4, Psalm 148:5, Isaiah 40:26, Isaiah 42:5, Isaiah 45:18, John 1:3, Colossians 1:15-17, Hebrews 11:3
3. Spacetime Theorems
1. Strength & numbers of general relativity proofs are growing.
2. Theorems are becoming more generally applicable.
4. If God created the cosmos, who created God?
1. Evidence for a single cosmic beginning will mount.
2. Evidence for finite time will mount.
3. Evidence for general relativity reliably describing cosmic dynamics will increase.
4. Grip of spacetime theorems will become more relentless.
5. Case for transcendent causal Agent will gain strength.
5. Stretching the Heavens
1. Job 9:8, Psalm 104:2, Isaiah 40:22, Isaiah 42:5, Isaiah 44:24, Isaiah 45:12, Isaiah 48:13, Isaiah 51:13, Jeremiah 10:12, Jeremiah 51:15, Zechariah 12:1
6. Dark Energy
1. Quotes and confirmations
7. Cosmos Designed for Life
8. Heavenly Body Problem
1. Galaxy, Star, Jupiter, Earth, Moon
9. Design Factors
1. May 2002
2. April 2004
3. "It seems as though somebody has fine-tuned nature’s numbers to make the Universe." - Paul Davies The Cosmic Blueprint